MuleSoft Software Engineer - - $112k Base + Bonus-401k-Full Benefits
This rapidly growing company is seeking a MuleSoft Software Engineer to focus on updating and enhancing their products. The MuleSoft team is growing quickly; you will have the opportunity to work with, learn from, and collaborate with some of the best MuleSoft professionals in the technology industry.
This position is positioned to grow within the company. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Function as the subject matter expert for MuleSoft integration package development
- Analyse and develop Mulesoft applications
- Test and deploy Mulesoft/Salesforce system applications
- Lead projects as required by team needs
- 4+ years with working with MuleSoft platform
- 3+ years of development experience in Java
- Experience with REST/web services
- Experience working in Agile delivery
- Strong Java coding experience
- 3rd party software integration experience
- MuleSoft Certifications
- Java Certifications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in related fields or equivalent work experience
- Full time opportunity
- Full health and dental benefits
- PTO and paid holidays
If interested in a confidential conversation reach out to Lauren Hunt via linkedin/laurenhunt819, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-247-5570 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/Mulesoft recruitment, advertising more Salesforce/Mulesoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce/Mulesoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce/Mulesoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/Mulesoft jobs are.