My respective client has an exceptional opportunity for a qualified candidate seeking a full-time, contract role as a Salesforce Admin. This company is seeking a passionate employee to handle all basic administrative duties including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks. In this position, you will help ensure the realization of technical concepts and systems that will support the efficiency and continuity of the business processes. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for an established Salesforce company!Role and Responsibility
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Apply advanced Salesforce knowledge to solve business problems
- Provide declarative leadership on how to successfully apply Salesforce to third-party and in-house systems.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science is necessary
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Experience with ProcessBuilder
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Must be well-versed in cloud computing concepts and technologies
This company has a unique company culture that centers around employee satisfaction and career growth. You will find yourself eager to jump right in and make a difference using your Salesforce knowledge and experience.If you are interested in this role, fast-track your application by contacting Sammie Guay at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!