Marketing Architect - Salesforce - Copenhagen Position
Marketing Architect - Salesforce - Copenhagen
This is an exciting role which offers candidates the opportunity to work in a globally successful company as part of a high-performance team of Salesforce specialists at the outset of a large-scale, long-term project to expand the business's growth in the Nordics. This is ideal for people who meet the below requirements and wish to take on a challenging and senior role.Roles and Responsibilities
- Own definitions of blueprints and technical designs for Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) solutions and related enterprise components.
- Provide strategic architecture advice in marketing, as well as thought-leadership and a strategic view on how clients can exploit new technologies, innovation and best practice within the Salesforce space.
- Drive effective design conversations with client stakeholders in both the technology and business aspects while helping to shape consulting propositions.
- Collaborate with the wider team across technology consulting, digital and financial services.
- Sound knowledge & experience of marketing domain spreading across the industry leading tool platforms like SFMC and understanding of digital marketing processes.
- Experience in analysing client business needs and designing end-to-end technical solutions for marketing automation including data modelling and integrations.
- Architect/Consultant certification in SFMC.
- Hands-on experience with creating and maintaining marketing automations, performing administrative functions, managing end-to-end customer journeys, developing and maintaining responsive layout templates.
- The chance to work for an industry leader with a long-term focus expanding into the Nordics.
- Be part of a brand-new team of Salesforce experts.
- Fantastic salary and bonus package.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics/Salesforce opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Chris Murray at +44 191 223 5338.
Frank Recruitment Group delivers the very best niche IT professionals to vendor channel partners, SMEs and Enterprises across the globe. Operating out of 20 strategically placed offices in USA, EMEA, and APAC, we have developed leading positions within our markets driven by over 1,900 industry employees who have transformed the recruitment landscape.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamic/Salesforce jobs in Denmark, I can be contacted on +44 191 223 5338 where confidentiality is guaranteed.