Marketing Cloud Technical Architect - Newark, New Jersey
A rapidly expanding global Salesforce partner is looking to bring on Salesforce Marketing cloud Architects to join their consulting team. As they continually grow, they are adding to their client pool which includes numerous "big name" brands. Their well-established teams have deep, hands-on experience with leading ad serving platforms, creative suites, marketing technologies, and analytics approaches and tools.
As Marketing Cloud Technical Architect, you will be responsible for independently managing client accounts while also working technically hands on with marketing cloud implementations, migrations, & integrations. This candidate will be integral in helping them streamline their Salesforce processes in order to help them further grow and diversify their client base.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Analyze cloud data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Prepare project schedule and client-facing/internal status reports, identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- Gather requirements from client stakeholders and translate to offshore & on-site technical teams
- Establish and maintain processes that ensure standard methodologies in campaign and data management. Ensure metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- Efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and create a detailed strategic solution for clients.
- Provides technical consultation on various aspects of Marketing Cloud solutions based on the customer's business requirements
- Responsible for technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing, etc
- Experience working within a Salesforce consultancy a plus
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Systems integration experience designing data flows and procedures to ingest, process and export data across multiple systems.
- Over 2+ years' experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Creating journeys & performing email marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop & implement marketing cloud
- Ability to integrate marketing clou with salesforce
- Platform Dev 1 Certfication a plus
- 80% covered benefits
- 401k + Match
- Extensive PTO'
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are