Very exciting opportunity for a skilled Marketo/Marketing Automation Manager and subject matter expert to make a huge impact on an impressive and high profile Marketo end user based out of ATL.
This role is perfect for those with strong email marketing and database management experience to help analyze, optimize, and integrate Marketo with Salesforce and help integrate marketing automation into overall marketing strategy for this growing organization. This position will focus on building out functionality within the Marketo platform.
This position can offer significant remote flexibility for qualified candidates and is an awesome opportunity to get involved with a great organization on a contract basis ahead of a conversion to a permanent position.
- Build out Marketo instance with email templates, drip campaigns, lead generation, etc.
- Help determine how marketing automation will tie into current marketing strategy-decide which leads to purchase, how to implement marketing campaigns, which demographics to target, etc.
- Assist with integration of Salesforce.com with Marketo
- Build out best practices regarding email marketing and recommend further business processes
- At least 3 years of extensive, hands-on Marketo experience
- Marketo certification(s) highly preferred
- Must be comfortable working with HTML/CSS - light coding/editing if needed
- Previous experience with marketing from a business standpoint required
- Must be capable of creating, deploying, and managing email campaigns, drip campaigns, lead generation + scoring + segmentation, landing pages, etc.
If you are interested in applying please send resume ASAP to email@example.com for consideration.