Job Description - Senior Salesforce Developer - Austin, Texas - 12+ month contract
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other Senior Developers on an existing project
- Ability to design and develop Lightning components and APEX classes
- Ability to handle design, Architecture, batch coding, and configuration
Skills & Qualifications
- 20+ years' of it experience, preferably a background in Java
- 6+ years' of Salesforce Development experience
- Experience working with CPQ as not only a Developer, but Consultant as well
- You get to work on a fully remote basis
- Ability to work with other Senior Salesforce Developer and Technical Architects
- Long term contract that will most likely extend
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.