Small shops have never been the right fit for you which is why you've always been drawn to massive organizations. What if you could be a part of a global enterprise that's working directly with Fortune 500 clients and improving the world at the same time? Lead a Salesforce team working on tons of customizations and communicate directly with a wide variety of clients in this Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
Join a sophisticated, highly intelligent technical team whose bleeding-edge projects are making a huge impact on the tech community around the world. Be at the forefront of exciting new development and help a wide range of clients move forward in the same direction while you lead a sharp, dedicated Salesforce team. From conducting sprint reviews to writing user stories to creating detailed business requirements and translating them into effective technical solutions, you'll have more than enough on your plate to keep you engaged each and every day you work here. Use your Salesforce experience as you work directly with clients to break down their needs and address them with customizations and other features as needed. Provide team training and hold your head up high as the work you do improves the world around you!The easiest part of this job:
It's super easy to save money when you work here because they offer an amazing 401k match, as well as employer-paid medical for you and your dependents.The hardest part of this job:
If you don't have experience in a 500+ person shop this won't be the right job for you.
Tackle complex projects, communicate with awesome clients, lead a team working on a lot of customizations, and help improve the world in this great Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst role.What's in it for you?
- Employer Paid Medical (for employee and dependents)
- 401k with 5% Match with no employee contribution, 10% Match with employee contribution
- Paid HolidaysWhat you'll be doing:
- Guide the Salesforce team as they build customizations for the company
- Work directly with clients to break down their needs and sufficiently address them
- Create detailed business requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions
- Write user stories and create test scenarios
- Create process models and diagrams
- Execute basic Salesforce administration as needed
- Conduct sprint review meetings and participate in daily standups
- Provide sufficient team training
- Build and strengthen relationships between IT, clients, and business partnersWhat you need:
- Salesforce Experience in a Business Environment(Certifications preferred)
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 688 2228 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.