Salesforce Business Change Manager, London/Kent, £450 - £550/day, 6+ Months
My client is currently going through a huge digital transformation programme, with Salesforce at the core. They are currently in the look out for an exceptional Salesforce Business Change Manager to work in a team supporting the Head of Business Improvement to work with the business to agree and support organisational commitment to new ways of working and Salesforce adoption across operational teams to increase their effective use of systems, data and process. Responsibilities
- Design and support a series of change workshops to align ways of working with the revised sets of processes for Salesforce
- Active stakeholder engagement - communicating with affected stakeholders/users to embed new ways of working.
- Working with 'business owners' to help drive up adoption and ongoing capability required to use Salesforce, supporting new working practices and generating confidence and buy-in from those involved.
- Working with key stakeholders, Service Management, Service Delivery and the delivery teams to support benefits delivery.
- Line management for stakeholder and communications lead. Skill Set Required
- Extensive experience of working on complex IT and/or Digital change programmes (Salesforce)
- Have or be able to quickly gain a detailed understanding of the business environment - in particular, the organisational structures, politics and culture of the business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to be able to sell the programme vision to staff at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable success in having rolled out a schedule of training, education, comms to embed organisational change for people, process, system and data
- Working knowledge of relevant management and business change techniques such as change impact assessments and business process modelling
- MUST have experience of working on a large scale Salesforce Project/Programme
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.