Our client is a salesforce ISV partner who is looking for a developer to join there team immediately.
6 month to a year contract- working on-site with remote flexibility Roles and Responsibilities
Collaborate with the business teams, product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver features to production
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other key technologies
- Oversee the rollout of integrated solutions
- Give technical leadership on the best methods for integration with Salesforce & in-house/3rd party systems
- Guide in daily administration and support work, with routine Salesforce administrative tasks and duties
- BS in Computer Science or similar field or relevant experience
- Lightning Experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce development
- Strong command of Apex, Visualforce, controllers, triggers, batch processes
- Experience with Salesforce APIs including Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API
- Experience writing complex Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.