Salesforce Project Manager - Washington DC - $145 - $165K
A Salesforce consulting company is hiring for a Salesforce Project Manager. The candidate in question would ideally have PMP and/or CSM certifications with over 7 years of experience as a Project Manager with half of those years being specifically focused in implementations, integrations and supporting the Salesforce platform. US Citizens and Green Card holders will only be considered for this position. Salesforce certifications are a big plus.Requirements & Responsibilities
- Manage team, identify budget, gather information and business requirements
- Lead in development and implementation of Salesforce-based solutions
- Translate industry requirements into Salesforce.com design
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Oversee code review
- Participate in, as well as, lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and reporting
- Mentorship of fellow team members
- Prepare team status reports per customer reporting requirements
- Experience with collaborating with developer, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, etc.
- Salesforce certifications preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Cloud experience preferred
- PMP or Certified Scrum Master Certification
- US Citizen or Green Card
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.