Salesforce PM & Solution Architect - Chicago, IL -- $120k-$140k
We are looking to fill a full-time position for one of our top clients immediately in the greater Chicago area. They are looking to expand their team with an experience Salesforce Project Manager and/or Solution Architect. Responsibilities:
- Process improvements in the system and oversee data validation
- Work alongside clients and business stakeholders to manage expectations, gather requirements, and provide project updates
- Manage the full life-cycle of implementations
- Execute project delivery and feedback and troubleshooting as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Proficiency in Salesforce development with Apex/VisualForce, Lightning, and Triggers
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Project Management/Leadership experience
- Medical benefits
- 401k match
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Opportunity for part-time remote work
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can make an immediate impact and contribute to success and innovation!
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org