Salesforce Customer Journey Expert - Copenhagen Position
Salesforce Customer Journey Expert - Copenhagen
As a Customer Journey expert you'll be in a position where you have the remit to drive innovative and creative solutions on business matters within a multinational industry leading company. You'll be working as part of a team of Salesforce specialists and be compensated extremely well.Roles and Responsibilities
- Own definitions of scope inventories, solution requirements and story backlogs, as well as industry specific template solutions.
- Support re-engineering, definition and mapping of relevant business processes and definition of business case including relevant value drivers and KPIs.
- Leads a team of business analysts to drive requirement, process and business case related work whilst collaborating with wider teams inside the business.
- Facilitate client workshops and meetings with senior client stakeholders on both business and technical aspects while providing thought-leadership and industry insight.
- Help to shape consulting propositions and contribute actively to the community of practice.
- Experience in one of the following industries: Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management, or Insurance. Strong background in either consulting or business analysis and functional knowledge of financial services relevant processes and capabilities.
- Experience in defining and implementing Salesforce solutions with financial services clients, with focus on business analysis.
- Have a Salesforce certification and good knowledge of Salesforce core products.
- Have solid project management skills and preferably PRINCE2orPMP certification.
- Strong communication skills and good stakeholder management capabilities.
- Be part of a huge and reputable company and specifically contribute to their growth of operations in the Nordics.
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment with a team of Salesforce specialists on an exciting and large-scale project.
- Utilise your experience in financial services to manage clients and influence large projects.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics/Salesforce opportunities in more detail, please call Chris Murray at +44 191 223 5338.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamic/Salesforce jobs in Denmark, I can be contacted on +44 191 223 5338 where confidentiality is guaranteed.