Senior Data Analyst - Oakland, CA - 120,000
A great opportunity with a product management system assisting companies get their products on the market more efficiently. This group is looking to add an operations specialist/ data analyst to work with their SaaS product built upon salesforce.The Company:
A growing platform whose product is used by 2,500 companies is looking to add on to their team of specialists and analysts. This group allows you to work in a hyper-focused environment working on all kinds of projects. This role will allow you to work in a collaborative and team driven work place, and also offers exciting benefits such as remote flexibility, daily catered lunches, yearly trips to Europe, and equity in the company.The Role:
In this role, you will have many responsibilities typical of an analyst role. You will be working in an office that is looking for an analyst to own and scale reporting within the revenue organization.Responsibilities:
- Assist with setting performance targets for individual contributors, teams, and business units.
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Drive development, communication, and adoption of standard metrics and KPI's with each business unit in the revenue organization.
- Help encourage a data-driven culture of excellence through the organization.
- Work on data quality improvement and develop processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Salesforce.com, data management, KPI development, and BI reporting management.
- A Bachelor's Degree in math, engineering, economics, computer science, or a related field.
- Superb communication and data analysis skills.
- Experience in b2b SaaS standard metrics and benchmarks and direct support of sales organizations, strong understanding of lead lifecycle process
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, strong knowledge of excel.
- Experience developing and maintaining ETLs
If you are a good fit for this role and want the ability to work in a team driven environment. Please contact Ian Gunn at email@example.com
or call 303-558-4377(EXT 4377)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.