Salesforce Technical Lead - Chicago, IL Salesforce Technical Lead - Chicago, IL - $140,000 - $150,000 annually
My client is looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead who will be will be responsible for leading and managing the Salesforce.com development environment which includes coding from scratch and building out the Salesforce platform. This is a permanent full-time opportunity. Day-to-Day operations: to lead a team of highly knowledgeable technical and functional Salesforce professionals.Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Driving new product functionality and customer requested enhancements to the internal software, and contribute to the project management software for clients
- Developing, defining, designing, configuring, supporting, and auditing the Salesforce platform
- Ability to test and deploy Salesforce applications
- Oversee projects throughout the entire development life cycle
- Create customizations and enhancements to the platform
- Extensive experience with Lightning components
- 4+ years of Salesforce Developer experience (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce integration using REST and SOAP API
- A great understanding of Apex and VisualForce and has the ability to provide technical expertise for Salesforce projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at email@example.com
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.