Salesforce Solutions ArchitectLocation:
New York City Salary:
$150k-$175k with remote flexibility, benefits and bonus structureJob Description & Responsibilities:
There is a company that is actively and aggressively sourcing for a Salesforce Solutions Architect. The solutions architect will oversee technical forecasts to assist in the strategy of the business with management. Creating an architecture implementation plan and developing a risk assessment on related applications is a must in consideration for the vacancy.
The Solutions Architect will oversee business analysis, create solutions design, translate requirements to tech teams and handle meetings, as well as day-to-day operations on the Salesforce platform. All visa statuses are welcome to apply for this position. Must have experience in Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud and Health Cloud would be a major plus.
Prior knowledge of Salesforce administrative work, management and strong communication skills are a plus for this role.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties and Skills:
- Expert-level experience in VisualForce, Lightning, Apex classes and Salesforce configuration
- Salesforce software development life cycle
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform
- Developing next-gen Salesforce platform (Lightning)
- Full application life cycle for technical design, development
- Full application life cycle for automated testing, deployment
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Develop and release management for Salesforce applications using DevOps
- Recommend strategy for source code management for Salesforce applications
- Recommend Salesforce.com integration strategies with different business systems
- Prior work using the leading Salesforce integration toolsEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in development with Salesforce
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile, SCRUM environment
- Prior knowledge in building web-based UIs
- Prior work in OO languages
- Prior work with MVC framework
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598