Salesforce Solution Architect- West London- Up to £80K+ Bonus & Benefits
My client is expanding their Uk office and seeking for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to join their exceptional team with the office based in West London. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy
- Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Create application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices
- Create solutions and reference architectures
- Maximize customer value through using the breadth of the Salesforce solutions available to align and package the right solutions with the right business problem.
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Beneficial to have Salesforce.com Certifications (Salescloud/Servicecloud)
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong relationship management skills
- Fexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Bonus based on company's performance
Get in touch today to discuss this role further and to get you ready for the interviews!
Feel free to link in on 02038087297 or email at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.