Senior Salesforce Developer
About the Project
- Located in Melbourne CBD
- Challenging Salesforce Project Utilising the Latest Technology
- 6-Month Contract with a Competitive Daily Rate
Due to continuous advancements within the Salesforce Platforms, my client who is a national leading company and has over 3 million customers are searching for new solutions to meet their business goals. This stimulating industry will upskill you for the future.Role & Responsibility
You will play a key role as the Senior Salesforce Developer for the future growth of the company.
The responsibilities involve creating, delivering, and maintaining products utilising Salesforce platform such as page layouts, workflows, and approvals. You will also be relied on resolving complex technical problems. You will be working closely with the Business Development team.
This exclusive opportunity involves shaping Australia's future.Requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce.
- Strong developer experience in Lightning component, APEX, Visual Force, REST & APIs.
- Proficient full stack developer
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Field Service Lightning is required.
- Participated in a full development life-cycle.
This 6-month contract offers a very competitive daily rate and is located in the Melbourne CBD. Not only will this project be challenging and provide upskilling, but you will be able to use the latest technologies.
If you are interested and passionate about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Yamada on (03) 8658 0720 or send your resume to email@example.com