Salesforce Release Manager- Salesforce - Rock Hill, South Carolina
Salesforce Release ManagerJob Description
A client we are working with is currently looking to bring on a Salesforce Release Manager/Functional Analyst. This global company is rapidly growing, meaning they are expanding their Salesforce platform. With this role, they need someone who has worked in a leadership role, being able to lead those on their team with the release and production on deployments, but is also able to be technical and perform all Administrator duties as well. Great opportunity for those who are looking for the next step up in their Salesforce career. Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Be in control of the process from start to finish with the release of the project
- Act as a risk manager to help identify any problems.
- Work across all aspects of the release with the Salesforce team, primarily with the Developers and Administrators.
- Assist Salesforce team with all stages of release and provide technical support whenever needed.
- Ability to use deployments through Force.com
- Hold weekly meetings with internal teams for planning and preparation.
- Advanced knowledge of the overall Salesforce platform: 7+ years preferred
- Strong understand of CRM
- Experience working on deployments with Release Management
- Ability to run team and work with them directly and effectively
- AppExchange experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Must have Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator Certifications
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com