Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contract length: 12+ months
"Technical Dev/Lead" capacity with strong force.com development skills along with strong communication skills
who can easily understand the functional requirements and specifications, then lead the implementation. Please bring in someone who meets these requirements. Has handled a team on min 4-5 developers and a handson resource.
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience who has led at least two force.com custom application developments
- Experience into health care domain
- Strong experience into Sales cloud or service cloud.
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, etc.,
- Development experience in UI technologies such as Lightning Design System (LDS), and Lightning Components development
- Proven Integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign On (SSO)
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle (SDLC) and DevOps kits like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets, and Force.com IDE.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile stories and assignments
- Ability to perform code reviews and troubleshoot software development issues.
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please take the time to email me with your resume. My client is eager to hire and get this project started so please reach out as soon as possible if interested!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.