Are you passionate about working on Salesforce development with a team of smart individuals? Are you interested in being a part of a strong company culture? We want an individual who is highly-motivated and willing to go above and beyond. We are looking for a Salesforce developer to fill our team in the Greater San Diego area.What We're Looking For:
What You'll Do:
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Developer experience
- Agile Scrum knowledge a plus
- SOQL and SQL experience
Why You Should Work Here:
- Create apex code for our Salesforce platform
- Help support software engineers; provide guidance and support the development of client projects
- Create apex classes, test triggers, Visualforce, and Force.com
- Create custom service solutions in Salesforce
- Alter page layouts, workflow rules, and field usage
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- Free food and beverages
- Fun work culture
- Remote flexibility
If you are interested please contact Matt Danskin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.