Salesforce Solutions Architect - Denver, CO - 140K | SDFC Cert Sponsorship
This company is growing worldwide and is passionate about what they do. Their team is filled with members who are driven to help their clients by creating a fluent technological experience for everyone involved. They are focused on achieving individual and company goals that are beneficial to customers and users.
You will be working to implement and integrate technical and functional systems. This role also requires you to provide advice to customers to guide them through the best methods of implementing Salesforce solutions. In the architect position you will create solutions for customers and client's that meet goals and make a difference.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Design, architect, and create highly effective technical solutions, alongside a well-rounded Salesforce team
- Documenting data flow through all of the Salesforce systems to develop properly
- Implement systems and models that meet the businesses needs
- Develop solutions for company based on their Salesforce goals
- Create solutions and approaches for customer shareholders
A qualified candidate for this role may include some of the following:
- Experienced in consulting within Salesforce
- Any Salesforce.com certifications (data architecture manager highly preferred)
- Ability to mentor junior members of the Salesforce team
- Great communication skills with IT, business partners, and customers
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.