Salesforce Administrator (m/f) Zurich
For one of my clients in Zurich I am currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator (m/f) The role:
- Responsibility for the ongoing development and maintenance of our salesforce.com deployment
- Close cooperation with with product owners, tech leaders, business users, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes for Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Responsibility for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform
- Training of new users
- Management of Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Requirements Gathering
- Serve as system administrator
- administrative functions such as user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows
Tamara Alissa Suter:
- com certified Administrator
- Project Management experience
- Background in Business Analysis
- Sales and/or Service Cloud Certification advantageous
- Ability to design and implement new processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Building custom apps and objects, workflows, custom views, formula fields etc.
☎️: +44 207 337 0829 or +49 (0)30 3080 7597
Unfortunately, my client is unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in Switzerland.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.