CRM Administrator - Salesforce.com - Copenhagen Position
CRM Administrator - Salesforce.com - Copenhagen
This role offers an opportunity to work at a global consulting company based in Copenhagen, with scope for a wide range of responsibilities and tasks. This job will be engaging and require you to be adaptable, and offers generous rewards including bonuses and pension.Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor data quality and user adoption.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance.
- Maintain proper documentation of processes.
- Identify, resolve and track technical problems across the company.
- Flexible and creative thinking - problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- 1 year + of Salesforce Administrator experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of other languages is a bonus.
- The chance to work for an industry leader with a long-term focus undergoing a futuristic transformation.
- Opportunities to develop skills through in-house training.
- A competitive salary and generous benefits package.
- Strong focus on corporate social responsibility.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics/Salesforce opportunities in more detail, please Chris Murray at +44 191 223 5338.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamic/Salesforce jobs in Denmark, I can be contacted on +44 191 223 5338 where confidentiality is guaranteed.