Senior Manager IT Services (m/f) Zurich
For one of my clients in Zurich I am currently looking for an IT Services Senior Manager (m/f) The Role:
- Responsible for Service, Support and Maintenance
- Line management duties such as: Team Organization, hiring, staff development and training etc.
- Development, Implementation and Maintenance of key data analysis and reporting tools
- Assure production data availability for data analysis
- Data Security, integrity and reliable data exchange
- Managing the infrastructure
- Develop information technology development strategy
- Managing IT budgets if needed
- Acting as a technical Lead
- Managing a team of 20 people, 4 of which are direct reports
Tamara Alissa Suter:
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science or similar education
- Solid leadership experience (Teams of 10-20 people)
- Extensive experience in software development and business processes
- Understanding of business requirements
- Stakeholder Liaison
- Broad IT knowledge
- Excellent spoken and written English, German advantageous
☎️: +44 207 337 0829 or +49 (0)30 3080 7597
Unfortunately, my client is unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in Switzerland.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.