Salesforce CRM Manager - Copenhagen Position
Salesforce CRM Manager - Copenhagen
This is an exciting role which offers candidates the opportunity to work in a firm expecting rapid growth in 2020 at the heart of Copenhagen - one of the world most liveable cities. You'll have excellent development opportunities and the chance to work in a consultancy with a clear focus and ethos.Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver varied and ambitious projects and manage teams.
- Take an active role in the development of team members and display leadership.
- Take a leading role in project sales and design delivery.
- Participate in sales meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in a top strategy or consultancy firm.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A strong commercial mindset and motivated in a commercial environment.
- Ability to think creatively and challenge others.
- Ability to build and manage a positive team environment.
- Masters degree or higher.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Have the freedom to manage your work and be part of a positive environment.
- Fantastic development opportunities.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics/Salesforce opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Chris Murray at +44 191 223 5338.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamic/Salesforce jobs in Denmark, I can be contacted on +44 191 223 5338 where confidentiality is guaranteed.