Salesforce Administrator - Arlington, VA - $85k - $105k
I'm working with a Salesforce End-User that's looking to add a Salesforce Administrator to their team. Their ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator. You must also have strong Configuration skills and experience working with 500+ users.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Administrator role
- Expert with Salesforce configuration (Workflows, reports, Process Builder, and dashboards)
- Salesforce Administrator 201 certification preferred
- Work within current processes to maintain Salesforce users, roles, security, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, report and dashboard development, data management, and support for AppExchange applications
- Experience working with over 500 users is a big plus
- Define project short and long-term goals, identify success criteria, and coordinate client and delivery resource roles and responsibilities
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.email@example.com or 646-863-7438.