Salesforce Engineer - West Los Angeles
My client in the Financial Services industry is looking to add a Salesforce Developer to their team to assist with the customization of an out-of-box implementation and subsequent two-way API integrations. The team has a very large project pipeline including several implementations and a complete build-out of a new cloud. This is a fully on-site, permanent full-time opportunity that will have a very quick interview process. This role will involve:
- Developing on a large Salesforce system using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Working on Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Communities cloud
- Creating Lightning web components, Apex triggers, and Apex classes
- Developing in a highly customized and integrated system
- Coding two-way integrations with SFDC, as well as extensive customizations
- Working with a team of other developers as well as a Salesforce Architect
- Hands-on experience implementing Salesforce clouds
- Experience writing multiple Apex Triggers and Apex Classes
- Experience writing multiple Lightning Web Components
- Hands-on experience with REST and SOAP API integrations in SFDC
- Must have Lightning environment experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce Developer certifications are always a plus!
This role includes a standard benefits package.
They are interviewing as soon as possible! If you have hands on Salesforce Development experience please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure an interview.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2207. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.