Sr. Salesforce Developer - Denver, CO- Long Term Contract
My client is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer in the Greater Denverarea to lead a full integration project using Lightning triggers. This is a 8 month contract with the potential to extend.
- Assist in writing custom code using Apex and Lightning, working within the expected vision.
- Communicate opportunities for improvement by communicating with executives and other developers.
- Immediately oversee Salesforce specs, processes, app design configuration, and testing and release management.
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex, Java, and other key contributing technologies.
How You Fit:
- 5 or more years of Salesforce development experience.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Lightning, Classic to Lightning transition experience preferred.
- Previous development responsibilities using Apex.
- Salesforce Platform developer I/Platform developer II certification preferred.
- High understanding and configuration of Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds preferred
- You are self-motivated, accountable and have experience leading a Development Team.
- Long term contract with the potential for extension.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to expand your network and work on an innovative project
- Potential to earn remote flexibility
Please contact Kendall Kimbrough at 303-558-4376 or firstname.lastname@example.org to gain more information about the position and fast-track your application.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4376. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!!