This position allows you to serve as a technical Salesforce lead while developing solutions using Lightning. You will be providing expertise in leading efforts for Lead and Quote processes to enhance custom CPQ implementation (this is a CPQ Steelbrick based role). There is a great need for an innovative mind to step into this role and display expertise in Salesforce configuration. You will be responsible for providing technical guidance to the team and the functional design of customer implementations for the businesses overall platform. This design will be based on the best practice solution leveraging based on standard feature and functionality to meet customer needs.
You will be mapping the requirements of the business to the system's technical requirements. This opportunity will allow you to work with leading retail clients of the US. You will play a key role in designing business requirements, fulfilling user requests and requirements, and in leading a resource team through all phases of building, testing and deployment. You will be responsible for providing industry best advice and practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders while identifying areas of product growth and industry needs. You will be immersed in a Salesforce Ecosystem.
You will be maintaining existing CPQ systems while providing support and solutions where needed. You will be working alongside team members to gather requirements, testing, and issue handling related to Salesforce and/or CPQ. This role requires you to actively participate in application life cycle management, SCRUM, and agile software processes. This role will allow you to apply your technical skills toward the validation of product quality through writing test classes.
- Top Priority: Manage incoming internal requests queue - correcting legacy data in Salesforce/Apttus CPQ, informing users on how certain processes work, supporting large deal creation from legacy and new business, identifying defects and reporting them to the development team through the currently defined process, and much more.
- CPQ leadership efforts for streamlining Lead to Quote processes
- Keep track of internal support metrics and dashboards
- Constantly communicate status in both verbal and written forms
- Partner with enablement teams for ongoing user training to support improvements to data quality
- Partner with operations team on implementing solutions for improving data quality throughout the business processes
- Documentation of work through flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, wireframes, charts, code comments, clear code
- Support business through Salesforce applications
- Maintain industry trends for general software innovation/development
- Resolve issues related to Salesforce deployments
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Lightning
- Previous development responsibilities with Apex
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Preferred Developer and Administration certifications
- High understanding and configuration of Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
Special Interest to Those With:
- Strong, intuitive background working within a Salesforce Ecosystem
- CPQ background (Steelbrick)
- A working knowledge on debugging complex, freshly integrated software
To fast track your application process please apply to this link or email your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. This is a role that is based and specialised around Salesforce CRM.