Senior Salesforce Developer - Richmond, VA - $115-$135K Annual
Salary: $115,000-$135,000 Annual
Location: Richmond, VA
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1/30/2020
A Salesforce.com Partner is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer with 6+ months of Salesforce DX experience. You will be working on a migrating a fortune 500 company to Salesforce DX. Their ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in IT and at least 1 year of experience coding Apex and Lightning from scratch. Active Salesforce Platform Developer I certification is preferred but not required.
You will be required to be onsite in Richmond, VA for the first 4 weeks. After this initial period, you will be able to work remotely. Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 1+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- 6+ months of Salesforce DX experience required
- Proven ability to code Apex and Lightning from scratch
- Experience with Java or C# prior to Salesforce would be a big plus
- Strong understanding of design patterns required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Provide technical support
- Experience working for a consultancy is a big plus
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification highly preferred
Client needs to add an experienced Systems Analyst to their team of Salesforce professionals. They are in need of assistance with CRM troubleshooting and solution implementation. Experience in these aspects of SFDC is essential for this role. An excellent opportunity to move into an important role with a growing and exciting firm that offers great benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Brett at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3047) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.