The Pardot Marketing Automation Mgr/consultant is an integral key to the success of this high profile organization's marketing and sales objectives.
The Pardot Marketing Automation Mgr/Consultant will own the existing Pardot instance, oversee and manage operations of the platform and communications, implement and maintain best practices, and oversee and deliver word class campaigns/communications.
This person will be instrumental in implementing marketing automation best practices, driving lead acquisition, lead nurturing, automation, and campaign execution and optimization.
Intermediate proficiency (5/10) with HTML and CSS is needed to be successful in this position, as well as a high level of analytical abilities and detail orientation. A positive approach, passion for marketing automation, creativity, and problem solving/solution consulting are all necessary.
This is an opportunity with an organization committed to positive company culture, a cohesive and collaborative environment, and love for the work every day - we are looking for someone who will add not only the technical, hard skills needed to be successful, but who will also add to this inclusive, positive overall company culture!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will act as the executions expert behind all Pardot & Marketing Automation efficiency
- Own email campaign implementation, execution, systems usage and training, process documentation, and analytics
- Identify, vet, test, maintain, and manage new lead sources for lead generation
- Oversee optimal setup and reporting from Pardot
- Metrics focus: spot opportunities, suggest and execute new campaigns, design and run tests, automate process, refine campaigns, and report on all metrics to maximize performance
- Build, execute, and manage email campaigns & nurture programs
- Analyze and report on campaign metrics & customer journey
- Implement best practices for inbound and outbound marketing, lead management and nurturing, data hygiene
- Understand and maintain responsive email and landing page templates for business needs
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of recent hands Pardot specific experience
- 3+ years experience Email Marketing - html, css, campaign management/execution, metrics reporting, etc
- 3+ years experience Lead generation, lead acquisition, lead management, lead nurturing
- 4 years within Marketing Automation, experience working with platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- 3 years experience with Salesforce CRM as Pardot is integrated fully with SFDC and will require knowledge of using this system for success
- Pardot Consultant or Specialist Certification
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com ASAP as interviews are ongoing!