Salesforce Business Analyst, Financial Services, London
A nationwide financial services company are searching for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst who specialises in the gathering of requirements and road-mapping of large-scale implementations on the Salesforce platform. The company is looking to undergo a huge migration to Salesforce on a global scale. They have invested in a long-term programme to implement the platform over a number of years as they seek to produce a market-leading CRM that will give them a competitive advantage over their competition.The Company
- A renowned Financial Services Company based in Central London, nearby to Cannon Street Station
- The company specialise in a wide array of areas within the financial services industry including Pensions, Personal Investing, Retail, eCommerce, Workplace Savings, Customer Services and International business.
- You will be working directly with the global success team with colleagues in London, India, Hong Kong and Japan
- In the first year of the role you will be focused on the migration to Lightning so there will be a large focus on change management
- Your role will be as a Business Analyst, helping to gather requirements and roadmap initially
- You will be directly responsible for the training of End Users and running of workshops independently
- As previously mentioned, change management is a key aspect of this role as the platform moves towards a major Lightning migration across the whole business
- You will also ensure that users are supported after training to make sure that the system is running efficiently.
- Expertise in Business Analysis on Salesforce implementations specifically
- Strong communication skills and ability to run workshops independently to train users
- Experience of working on enterprise-scale Salesforce implementations, ideally within the Financial Services industry
- Any Salesforce certifications would be welcomed but are not a necessity
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest FS Salesforce End Users globally. Interviews are taking place throughout next week, so please apply now and we will schedule a call to discuss the role in more detail!
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Tom Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.