* Serves as a liaison with the Business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
* Collaborates with Business Owners to understand and support their overall business strategy.
* Collaborates with Development team to understand and document technical documentation as required.
* Participates in business case development, approval and prioritization process, shaping the IT contribution.
* Translates high-level business requirements into functional and technical specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
* Work with Enterprise Architecture, Solutions Architects and Business Owners to identify criteria for evaluating 3rd party tools and technology solutions.
* Champions the re-use of technology solutions across the businesses when practical.
* Salesforce.com Admin Knowledge and Certified Admin Preferred
* Business Analyst experience such as data collection, requirement documentation and executive presentation
* Experience with Sales Cloud
* Possesses demonstrated ability to quickly synthesize the business, structure, and organizational strategies and goals.
* Extensive understanding of requirements management disciplines and software development life cycle
* Good problem solving, critical thinking, and collaborative skills.
* Keeps abreast of current trends in business relationship management requirements/process analysis best practices.