Salesforce Technical Architect
About the Project
- Located in Melbourne
- 6-Month Contract Based on Daily Rate
- Salesforce Project That Provides Upskilling
My client is a national leading company, who are searching for new solutions to meet their business goals and expand their Salesforce team in the immediate future.Role & Responsibility
You will play a key role as the Salesforce Technical Architect for the future growth of the company.
The responsibilities involve developing customised solutions for the specific Salesforce platform and help design and build processes. You will also collaborate with the Salesforce team to determine required resources and set a schedule for development.Requirements
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is required.
- Strong knowledge with Lightning component, APEX, Visual Force, & Integration.
- Have strong communications skills, both verbal and oral.
- Participated in a full development life-cycle is preferred.
This 6-month contract offers a great daily rate and is located in Melbourne. Not only will this project be challenging and provide upskilling, but you will also be able to use the latest technologies.
If you are interested and passionate about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Yamada on (03) 8658 0720 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org