Salesforce Technical Architect Position
Salesforce Technical Architect
This role offers you the chance to take your expertise and utilise it in a large-scale, long-term Salesforce project for a globally successful company. You'll work as part of a brand-new, highly-skilled team of Salesforce experts in a dynamic and supportive environment which will offer you a top-level compensation package.Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic architecture advice in a specific domain of expertise.
- Own the definitions of blueprints and technical designs for Salesforce solutions.
- Drive effective design conversations with client stakeholders on both technical and functional aspects.
- Provide thought-leadership and a strategic viewpoint on ways in which clients can exploit new technologies, innovation and best practice regarding Salesforce.
- A high level of understanding of the whole core Salesforce suite along with in-depth experience of at least two of the core products.
- Excellent understanding of the relevant Salesforce architecture concepts and deep experience of integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems.
- Understand both Agile and Waterfall delivery models and the importance of Software Development Lifecycle Principles.
- Hold a number of relevant Salesforce qualifications.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions in the context of enterprise-scale environments.
- Strong background in technology advisory or in-house consulting functions.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a brand new role, in a challenging position, on exciting new projects.
- Highly generous salary with excellent bonus and pension scheme.
- Work for a global industry leader in a dynamic and professional environment.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics/Salesforce opportunities in more detail, please call Chris Murray at +44 191 223 5338.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamic/Salesforce jobs in Denmark, I can be contacted on +44 191 223 5338 where confidentiality is guaranteed.