Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical ArchitectLondon£60,000 - £80,000
This role is in a high profile Salesforce Partner, that is currently expanding on their Marketing Automation Services team. This role will play a vital part in the growth of this, as the company have an ever growing list of projects to work on.
In this role, you will be involved in full Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects from start to finish, with enterprise level companies. You will be working alongside Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants to provide the best services for these enterprise level companies, gathering and recommending solutions to clients. You will be hands on with some of the most cutting edge Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology, such as interaction studio and other modules. Key Skills
- Hands-on technical experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good working knowledge HTML/CSS and AMPscript
- Great knowledge of configuring business units and using the SFMC Connector for linking core Salesforce to Marketing Cloud
- Experience using APIs to link SFMC to eternal platforms is also ideal
- Experience coding SQL for data queries within the Automation Studio
- Salesforce CRM experience
This organisation is a high profile Salesforce Partner that is part of a much wider IT consulting organisation. This organisation has an inclusive company structure, involving all employees, helping build in house relationships. This company invests heavily in personal development, and this is demonstrated by the fact that they fund specific certifications and training.
If the above role is something that would be ideal for you, please reach out at u.patel@MasonFrank.com
or Call at +44 (0)203 870 0172 to have a conversation in the strictest of confidence.
If you happen to know anybody who could be interested, please feel free to share this post.