Salesforce Business Analyst - Irvine, CA - $130k
Are you well-versed within Salesforce and enjoy working collaboratively to analyze and create solutions within the platform? We have an exciting opportunity with a well-known company in the higher education space who is looking for someone like you!
The client is looking for someone who can use their analytical skills to evaluate and improve they way they are using Salesforce. With a large Salesforce Implementation in their pipeline, they need someone who can immediately make an impact by using their analytical skills along with Salesforce expertise. Upon this implementation, the Business Analyst will help with other customizations and help maintain the system on a day-to-day basis.
Overall, this person should be extremely proficient with Salesforce, have excellent analytical skills, and have the ability to effectively communicate gathered requirements and solutions.
As their Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be contributing the following but not limited to:
- Analysis of the current and future utilization of Salesforce
- Gathering business requirements
- Assist with necessary Administrative duties
- Architecting solutions within Salesforce
- Working collaboratively with various departments, designing, testing, and launching solutions for multiple projects at a time
The ideal Salesforce Business Analyst should have the following the experience:
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator, Consultant, Business Analyst Experience
- Knowledgeable with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experienced with full life cycle implementations and 3rd party app integrations
- Previous experience moving transitioning to Salesforce from a different CRM system
- Ability to work in a proactive and team setting
- Salesforce Certifications
They are offering a competitive base salary along with a lucrative benefits package!
If you are curious about this opportunity and would like to learn more about the role, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jacob TODAY at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.