Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator | 105K-125K | Arlington, VA
A growing Salesforce Consultancy is seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator to maintain and improve the salesforce.com platform. The right person will be able to gather and assess business requirements and effectively communicate solutions within the organization. This individual will have multiple responsibilities and must be able to lead in multiple ways. Strong configuration, application support, and development skills are important characteristics.Requirements / Responsibilities
- Manage projects and define the scoping of the projects
- Gather business requirements
- Communicate and maintain relationships with clients
- Salesforce Admin Certification along with 3-5 years Salesforce platform experience preferred
- Creates and maintains reports and dashboards across functional groups
- Excellent configuration, change control, verification and validation skills
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of Salesforce.com systems across functional areas
- Act as Liaison between the marketing and sales team
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with the end-to-end Salesforce development lifecycle
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.