MuleSoft Architect - Toronto - $150,000 + Bonus
I am currently looking for a MuleSoft Architect for one of my clients who is a software solutions company. They are searching for a MuleSoft Architect to join their team.
*Must be able to be on site but will have remote option Role & Responsibilities:
- Assure technical architecture aligns with the customers functional and non-functional requirements.
- Participate in designing and planning of projects with external partners, other IT, and business users.
- Come from a full stack and java background with enterprise level experience
- Must have the soft skills and ability to interact directly with the customer and act as the Technical Lead on a project.
- Integration experience with other platforms such as Jitterbit, Boomi, etc would be helpful as the skills are transferable
- Must be a high level architect and have the ability to speak at that level
- At least have MuleSoft Developer Certification and the willingness/ability to obtain more MuleSoft certifications
- Familiar with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- 2+ years of MuleSoft experience
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to CloudHub
- Experience securing the APIs using Mule platform on the CloudHub
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Flexible Hours
- Gym and Cell Phone subsidy
- Health and Dental
For all inquiries please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or give me a call at (980) 224-4972.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/mulesoft.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/mulesoft.com jobs are.