Salesforce Project Manager- Denver, CO- 6+ Month Contract
- Ability to identify needs in Salesforce and gather requirements to create innovative solutions
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst to determine how to properly integrate and implement Salesforce needs
- Communicate effectively with both business subject matter experts and technical staff
- Facilitate and delegate responsibilities to the necessary teams
- You have performed multiple Salesforce implementations
- Ability to take lead on projects
- Run sprints/daily stand-ups
- Experience as a Project Manager for a Salesforce-specific team
- This is a 6-12 month contract with potential to extend or convert
Kendall Kimbrough at Phone: 303 558 4376 or Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4376. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.