Salesforce Solution Architect Position AvailableAn impressive company is looking to add an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to their team. The position is 100% on-site and located in San Francisco, CA for a rate of $75-85/hr.Job Role and Requirements
- Provides overall Salesforce functional expertise
- Documents design of specialized custom components within Salesforce
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments
- Collaborates to design technical solutions as well as to support the Technical Resource in the development process by ensuring that the technical solution meets the functional needs of the users
- Develops or contributes to training strategy
- Tool/Technical assessment for releases
- Review of design documents
- Feasibility analysis
- Design technical architecture of the solution
- Defines mapping specifications for integrating Salesforce with other enterprise applications
- Must have:
- Analytic, consulting and communication skills
- Lead customer-facing roles on professional services engagements
- Team leadership: directing, motivating, coaching, mentoring and interviewing
- Salesforce Financial/Banking Domain Experience
- Lightning and Community cloud experience
- Complex data analysis, data migrations, and system integration of software products into complex IT environments
- Financial/Banking Domain industry experience
- Agile development methodology such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Salesforce Financial/Banking Domain, Lightning, Communities
- Salesforce Architect Certification
- 14+ years SF experience
If you think you match the criteria above, send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For all other questions and/or concerns, feel free to call me at (303)-558-4394.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.