Salesforce Account Executive - Professional Services - £95k + OTE - London
A global Salesforce implementation partner is at an exciting growth phase and is looking to expand their team in the London office. This company has helped thousands of enterprise businesses adopt effective cloud-based solutions across multiple industries including Retail, Banking, Higher Education and Manufacturing, just to name a few.
With pride, they have built a reputation as trusted advisors improving current processes and providing positive customer experience.Job Description
With a keen focus on Professional Services, you will be performing a 'land and expand' remit-bringing on net new names and account managing them from thereon after, looking to expand revenues streams from your onboarded client base as well bringing in new logos.
This company prides themselves of building strong, long lasting relationships ensuring that all their services are consultative. You will be building valuable and productive relationships with Salesforce.com at all levels as well as the surrounding network
You will enjoy problem solving and will be working closely with clients to understand their business and technical requirements and offering solutions.
Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations)Skills + Qualification
Benefits + Culture
- Proven track record of building successful business at enterprise level
- CRM / ERP sales experience
- Salesforce exposure is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Prior experience in a SaaS or on Demand industry is desirable
- The chance to join a growing company with strong links to Salesforce
- 'Down to earth' working culture, dynamic and innovative, along with flexible working arrangements
- Highly collaborative working environment where your input will be taken into account
- Proven culture in investing in their employees
- Highly competitive package with the potential to earn over double OTE
Applicants are being considered on an ongoing basis, if you're interested in hearing more, please contact Sharmaine Lagman on 02038 266 743. Alternatively send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and I will be in touch to discuss next steps.