Salesforce Integration Specialist, $60/hr, San Diego Job Type:
Contract Role (W2 & Corp to Corp) Description:
Able to integrate customized solutions and configure within the Salesforce platform. Experience in the Non-profit industry required. This role will be a mix of Administration and Functional Consulting. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, and Business Decision Makers. Responsibilities:
- Assess companies Salesforce instance and advise appropriate optimizations
- Collaborate with various internal business departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and reports.
- Coordinate and support third party Apps (Conga, FormAssembly, etc.) integration and upgrades.
- Support the team with validation and testing of new features and functions.
- Manage accounts and profiles within Salesforce.
- Perform development tasks, documentation, testing and release packaging, validation.
Extensive experience as a Salesforce Consultant with mid-level integration experience.
Contact for more requirements Apply Now:
Send your resume to Alex at email@example.com or call 949-688-2218 (2218).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment. We provide the most Salesforce jobs by specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market. You will receive access to key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability