Job Description- Salesforce developer- 12 month contract
The client is a large production company based in the greater Vancouver area. They are currently operating on the salesforce sales cloud system and have over 1,000 users. The have multiple salesforce teams within their organisation and are looking to add multiple developers to their salesforce team.
They are looking for someone to write, analyse, and fix code, they are operate with a unique system that is now migrating from classic to lightning and heavily involves java script and c# coding as well. This developer would be working independently, but would be involved in team lunches and events.
12 month contract- 40 hours a week- greater Vancouver area
Role & Responsibilities
- 2-3 years or more of salesforce APEX, Visual force and lightning coding
- Classic to lightning migration experience
- 4 years of developing using object-oriented design and languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Understanding of Salesforce best practice, governor limits and order of execution.
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce platform dev I certification
- 3+ years salesforce development experience
- must being willing to work on-site, can relocate if possible