Salesforce Solutions Architect
Role & Responsibility
- Daily Rate Upto $1000
- 6-Month Contract
- Salesforce Implementation Project That Provides Upskilling
You will play a key role as the Salesforce Solution Architect for the future growth of the company.
The responsibilities involve implementation of complex Salesforce solutions, as well as analysing sales processes across various organisations. You will also host workshops to meet business requirements from stakeholders.Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning is required
- Strong knowledge with Salesforce Configuration "click not code"
- Experience with Apex, Integration & Lightning Components
- Have strong communications skills, both verbal and written
This 6-month contract offers a daily rate upto $1000 and is located in Melbourne. Not only will this project be challenging and provide upskilling, but you will be able to use the latest technologies.Contact
If you are interested and passionate about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Yamada on (03) 8658 0720 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org