Salesforce QA Tester/Lead - London Location
= London Salary
= £55,000 to £65,000 Contract Type
= Full time - Permanent Start date
We are a platinum salesforce consultancy providing unrivalled customer experience using the fastest growing CRM. We support companies who use Salesforce to allow them to optimise their value and provide their customers an effortless experience. We are an enterprise delivery company that have won many cloud implementation project. We are one of the fastest growing consultancies in the UK and we aim to maintain our high reputation by creating a team that is passionate about Salesforce and are driven to be a part of many successful projects.Job Description
The QA/testing Manager is a senior position within the delivery team, responsible for defining the QA/Testing processes, assessing and hiring appropriately skilled people to join the QA/Testing team, and ensuring the quality of the software that the team create. This role will be focused around the development of the QA/Testing processes, documentation and people.
- Enhance/Improve our process - assess our current processes and review
- Collaborate with managers to define development within the organisation
- Work with testers to identify a personalised career path and coach them to achieve progress towards
- Define key metrics and objectives (MBO's) for tester team member
- Log bugs and generate bug reports using relevant tools
- Ensure testers are the best in the industry through detailed and rigorous hiring practices
- Day to day line management responsibilities for testers
- Identify ways to improve testing efficiencies (project team structure, peer reviews etc)
- Document testing processes for a range of audiences (clients, project managers,
- developers, prospects/Public)
- Working with Pre-sales and marketing to identify and develop consulting offerings
- Establish reports and reporting systems to monitor the health and life of projects.
- Monitor testing resourcing and assist resourcing in identifying the best testers for a role.
- Vast amount of Salesforce Experience
- ADM201 certified
- Great Communication
- Client Facing
- Team Player