The client I am working with is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect preferably with non-profit cloud experience. You will be working closely with business stakeholders and other Salesforce professionals. To be considered for this role you must have Salesforce experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions
- Oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system documentation used in design
- Creating solutions
- Working with smaller team of Salesforce professionals
- Communicating with business stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- 5+ years Salesforce Architect experience
- Has worked with Sales, Service, Community, Nonprofit, and Education Clouds
- Apex, Visualforce and Lightning experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Certifications are a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.