Salesforce Engagement Manager - Remote flexibilityLocation:
Washington D.C. MetroSalary:
$170K/annually with remote flexibility, full benefits, 401KJob Description & Responsibilities:
A Salesforce Silver partner in the financial services space is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Engagement manager. This position will be a remote position with weekly to monthly travel to client sites around the United States.
The primary duties of this Engagement Manager will be to develop and manage projects from start-to-finish, identify the scope, budge requirements, timelines, resources, deliverable, issues and escalations while managing the client facing relationship on large scale, go-live projects. The senior leader will be on a team of other project leaders and sales teams reps to decide what tactical approach is best for furthering the business. This position will be handling multiple business objectives at the enterprise level and be using multiple platforms.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Director of delivery excellence
- Responsible for leading full implementation lifecycle from ideation to go-live to support
- Development of market-leading technology that empowers and delights clients
- Salesforce project leadership/project management
- Planning, delivery, contract management, risk management
- Experience with Sales, Service, Marketing and Financial CloudEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area, MBA is a plus
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Last five years in Salesforce consulting space
- 5+ years of Salesforce consulting
- 4+ years experience as Project Management
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or Scrum Master Certification (CSM) preferred
- Proficiency in software development
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598