Customer Marketing Manager - Pardot
This organisation is currently on the lookout for a Customer Marketing Manager
to take ownership of Pardot
and the Marketing Operations
. The organisation itself is a fast-growing and ambitious start-up with an ever-growing customer list.
As the Customer Marketing Manager,
a key element of your role will be to make the most of Pardot
and set up Lead Scoring
and Lead Nurturing
programs through for converting prospects to customers as well as measuring ROI
, Sales Qualified Leads
and Marketing Qualified Leads.
For a lot of the campaigns, you will also have access to the Engagement Studio
and you would be also using dynamic content
for creating more buyer-specific emails. As you would be taking ownership of Marketing Automation
you would be responsible for creating and implementing the Marketing Automation
strategy as well as being hands-on with the execution of campaigns.
- Experience using Pardot is essential
- Experience creating Marketing Automation strategy as well as executing campaigns
- Knowledge of building out Lead Scoring and Lead Nurturing models
- Experience using Engagement Studio
- Experience with using Dynamic Content within emails
- Knowledge of Measuring ROIs, Sales Qualified Leads and Marketing Qualified Leads
- A Pardot Specialist or Consultant level certification would be ideal but not essential!
The company itself is a smaller organisation with a great company culture of being social and the team often for nights out together. The company is currently heavily investing in Salesforce
and are really big on training and development. This is demonstrated as they are currently working with a high-level Salesforce
Partner to help out making the most of their instance as well as this they are more than happy to pay for training and sponsor Salesforce
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0207 337 898