Project Manager-110k RemoteJob Description
Looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee one or more projects for customers by providing day-to-day leadership to analyze requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platforms.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage the overall client relationship, have full command of the client business model, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness to client needs.
- Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
- Monitors project status and assesses risk in process, people, and/or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Leverage a solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite in order to validate key design options and present proposal solution designs and implementations.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or equivalent
- One or more salesforce.com certifications (Service Cloud Consultant or similar)
- Previous Salesforce.com project management and delivery experience
- Previous project management experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies; experience implementing Agile methodologies preferred
- Health, vision, life & disability, dental insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Happy hours
- Casual Dress
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.